1. I’m tired.
2. The transition from 2 to 3 kids has been WAY harder than going from 1 to 2 kids.
3. I forgot how much holding is involved with a newborn.
4. I forgot how little sleep one gets when there’s a newborn.
5. I forgot how cute newborns are!
6. I love seeing my newborn give out “for real” smiles!
7. I love watching Cora give her baby sister sweet kisses.
8. I love receiving sweet kisses from Benjamin.
9. I love and appreciate my husband very much.
10. I love chocolate milkshakes.
11. I miss eating lasagna and pizza–you know, REAL lasagna and pizza, full of grain and gluten.
12. Eating those things in #11 would not be worth the pain and sickness I’d feel for weeks later.
13. I’m thankful I’ve found a great chocolate cake recipe I can eat!
14. I love my mom.
15. I’m tired–did I mention this????
16. I’m excited for Cora to start preschool in September and love seeing her excitement!
17. I know more about football, baseball and sports in general than I ever thought possible–thanks to my dear, sports-loving husband!
18. The same goes for music…
19. I love strawberries with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on them.
20. I’m hoping nothing serious is wrong with Molly since she keeps losing weight even though we’re increasing her food quantity.
21. God is good.
22. All the time, God is good!
23. I’m thankful for a loving and gracious God who is forever forgiving.
24. I miss my grandma and grandpa and wish they could know my kids.
25. Oh, and in case I didn’t mention it…I’m tired!